gogo cata

Discuss topics not related to World of Warcraft. Post some of the dankest memes or just shitpost. Whatever.
Nereids
Registered Member

gogo cata

Post by Nereids » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Oh, good! I was hoping to add theft, destruction, and insanity to the list of things I did today!
Deathwarrant
Registered Member

Re: gogo cata

Post by Deathwarrant » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 pm

So with it coming out Dec 7th that kinda sucks for me as far as a hurry and level to 85 asap goes, was wondering if the guild has came up with an idea of a timeframe for ppl to get to 85, im looking at getting only a couple hours in a day from that friday till monday then tues/wed i'll be off and can dive into it. I hate questing and since im raiding as resto would be open to tagging along with some dps
Terryn
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Terryn » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 am

I'll give you a run down of what to expect

80-81 --> 1.5mill xp. Ends up being about 2-2.5 hours
81-82 --> about the same. Both should be really quick and you should have PLENTY of quests left in your starter zone ((hyjal or the under water crap))
82-85 --> over SIX MILLION xp each. Expect at least 8+ hours per level

All in all I'm expecting to take a bit over one day for the whole thing. Course I finish with finals on the 2nd so hah ,l,
EX-Retadin extrordinare
SC2 - ex-Masters zerg
DOTA2 Feeder
Levels faster than vathral
Deathwarrant
Registered Member

Post by Deathwarrant » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 am

So in other words since I didn't realize I was a moron and the 7th is a tuesday, I could probably be 85 by time the following tuesday comes seeing as how thursday-monday i'll be working 9-11 hours a day with about 2-3 hours of playing (I would be off tuesday-wed for all day grinding)