Podcast

Discuss topics not related to World of Warcraft. Post some of the dankest memes or just shitpost. Whatever.
Rayne
Legacy
Legacy

Podcast

Post by Rayne » Wed May 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Hey old mates, if there are any people left who remember me lol
A friend and I have created a podcast and I am looking to my old friends for support.

We have only published 4 episodes and I will be the first to admit that podcasting isn't easy, well it isn't hard but getting comfortable using the equipment is taking some time. We aren't seasoned pros, both of us came from business backgrounds sitting at a desk staring at computer screens.

While we may not be a great podcast yet we are working on it. What I am hoping looking for is some shares. Put it out there if you like it, if you hate it, share it more so people can laugh at us. Either way, I would love it if you could help.

Also, I would LOVE any old Exiled crew to call into the show via skype and we can shoot the shit about old times. I would looove that. We record and broadcast live usually every Saturday so everyone can call in.

Our website is http://www.Question-Everything.net
On there you will find links to iTunes, our Twitter, Facebook, Skype. Links to listen to the show. Buttons to share it with friends, rate, review, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher.

I'm not sure how many people still read this forum and if anyone who does even knows who I am, but if anyone does, please help!

:)