So, I said I wanted to leave TE on good terms...

Anything goes!
Kilarah
Registered Member

So, I said I wanted to leave TE on good terms...

Post by Kilarah » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 am

And I did. Zurd I guess announced his leaving the next day. If I was a "catalyst" for anything, I apologize. Since I didn't say why and people are gossping like whut, here's why I left:

We cancelled 2 nights in a row, prior to that we haven't done any serious work on H LK. Vath knows I offered to tank for the pure OP-ness of bear tanks on H LK. I wanted to see him dead and I wanted to do it with The Exiled. I saw no progression. I'm sorry, I'm a progression raider. There was so much negativity and I decided to bow out because of how I felt.

Now, I left the guild and apped to farm status. yes, a lot of TE members ended up doing the same. I didn't ask any one or pressure them. I purely want to raid and can't afford to transfer AGAIN.

That being said, some people have been poor sports. Yes, I did do an @sarkam post on the rexxar forums. I was really pissed off because of some he-said-she-said and that was out of line. Granted, it wasn't that bad. I did feel bad I got sarkams spot as a tank, but it's not my fault that he or any other warrior tank in WoTLK didn't know that bears would be the shining star tanks along with paladins. It was sarcastic, but it wasn't ACTUALLY that mean. I mean, he whispered stuff to my new GM he really should not have.

The reason I'm posting is because myself and the other raiders who left don't want to be on sour terms with TE. I can't speak for every one on this, but I know i personally felt bad after leaving but it's not the same any more.

However, some one with access to the private discussion forums here has decided that it's within his (or her) power and right to harass me about stuff that really concerns no one. Yes. i'm an abrasive person. I play this game to have fun and i dont always tolerate people who i dont think are very intelligent. None of them were in our guild. Vathral and I had some disagreements, but we got along fine. The "thing" between myself and Isebel did not contribute to his leaving. I was angry that he left TE for the selfish reason that I was sure people were going to blame me for it. And they have!

Not that it matters to any one, but isebel and i talk a lot. I wouldn't call it anything super serious or commited. We're two people who are very similar and get a long very well. We're single and we spend time together on a video game. It's really quite that simple. Now then, as much as I don't want to, I'm going to post here what some guy said to me. I'd really like this to be resolved, seeing as he's connected to some one in, or is in, the exiled, or so one would assume. I think it's really poor form and would appreciate if this sort of thing could be stopped before I have to do anything about it.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/moodawg/WoW/ ... ffkkkk.PNG
Crawlpappy
Legacy
Legacy

Re: So, I said I wanted to leave TE on good terms...

Post by Crawlpappy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:16 pm

This guild hasn't been the same for many months now. In the quest for progression a lot of this great guild values were pushed aside to seek titles, and achievements. I did not know you at all only heard about the situation that was going on here. It wasn't any one person who was the catalyst for this, the blame lies on this guild. Our team let our guard down, players came in and changed the atmosphere and attitude. I have been back for 3 weeks, and I was completely disappointed in this guild that I respect and love had come to the point of such nastiness, and backstabbing. Regardless of who said what, it really doesn't matter at this point.

If you feel one of our members is harassing you in game, then report them. If you know who it is and do not want to report them, message me, on my DK Ezek. I carry weight here, that's my job.

The players that left, some i respect greatly, I cannot begin to express the respect that I personally have for QQ and everything he has meant to this guild, his leaving was a hard pill to swallow for me. But regardless we thank every player, past and present for their contributions, despite motives that may or may not have played a part in all of this. and honestly we will probably never know what truly started all of this.

Either way we move forward, stronger, less trusting, and will continue to respect the great legacy that this guild is known for. You may not know who I am, but you can ask around. What happened here the last few weeks, will not happen again. Losing sight of our “guild first” philosophy is the very first thing we will be repairing here, and the biggest thing that was lost here for the past months.

A lot of people who left are claiming it just wasn’t the same guild, well that is true, but even what some of those people considered “the guild they were used to” still wasn’t truly The Exiled. This guild has been a shell of itself for a long time, so we intend to change that.

There is no "returning to former glory", as I see it we are still the top of the food chain on this server and will remain there, HLK kill or not. One boss kill will not define a guild that has been on the top of every game we have played for almost a decade. So those that thing we are finished, just don't have a clue. Make no mistake, we haven’t been the longest standing Horde raiding guild on Rexxar for nothing, and until recently we did that for the love of our guild tag, with pride.

We wish the best of luck to each player who decided to move on, and hope that somewhere in this game they find exactly what they feel is comfort.

Take care,

Crawlpappy/Ezek – officer of The “Mighty” Exiled
86er
Legacy
Legacy

Post by 86er » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 pm

If Sarkam was going to talk shit about you he'd do it to your face.
Crawlpappy
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Crawlpappy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:45 pm

86er wrote:If Sarkam was going to talk shit about you he'd do it to your face.
this...
Tulgr
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Tulgr » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:41 pm

lawl I'm pretty sure any officers would say it to your face if we were to insult you. We have no ill feelings towards anybody who left so I see no purpose in actually sending whispers like this. But if it is someone in the guild and can identify who it is, we will take appropriate action.
+10
I hope to win the lottery... this time!
Sarkam
Registered Member

Post by Sarkam » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Stay classy, kid.
Crawlpappy
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Crawlpappy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:06 pm

locking this thread cause it's stupid..

PRO-TIP = people of high intelligence shouldn't feel the need to mention it all the time, you are no better then anyone else. It's a video game, we are all just as retarded for playing it either way.

Please refrain from posting on our forums in the future.

fucking sick of this garbage already, fuck being fucking nice. You think you are abrasive, we just fucking met.
Tsikura
Administrator

Post by Tsikura » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Backup

fffkingffkkkk.PNG

Kilarah wrote:And I did. Zurd I guess announced his leaving the next day. If I was a "catalyst" for anything, I apologize. Since I didn't say why and people are gossping like whut, here's why I left:

We cancelled 2 nights in a row, prior to that we haven't done any serious work on H LK. Vath knows I offered to tank for the pure OP-ness of bear tanks on H LK. I wanted to see him dead and I wanted to do it with The Exiled. I saw no progression. I'm sorry, I'm a progression raider. There was so much negativity and I decided to bow out because of how I felt.

Now, I left the guild and apped to farm status. yes, a lot of TE members ended up doing the same. I didn't ask any one or pressure them. I purely want to raid and can't afford to transfer AGAIN.

That being said, some people have been poor sports. Yes, I did do an @sarkam post on the rexxar forums. I was really pissed off because of some he-said-she-said and that was out of line. Granted, it wasn't that bad. I did feel bad I got sarkams spot as a tank, but it's not my fault that he or any other warrior tank in WoTLK didn't know that bears would be the shining star tanks along with paladins. It was sarcastic, but it wasn't ACTUALLY that mean. I mean, he whispered stuff to my new GM he really should not have.

The reason I'm posting is because myself and the other raiders who left don't want to be on sour terms with TE. I can't speak for every one on this, but I know i personally felt bad after leaving but it's not the same any more.

However, some one with access to the private discussion forums here has decided that it's within his (or her) power and right to harass me about stuff that really concerns no one. Yes. i'm an abrasive person. I play this game to have fun and i dont always tolerate people who i dont think are very intelligent. None of them were in our guild. Vathral and I had some disagreements, but we got along fine. The "thing" between myself and Isebel did not contribute to his leaving. I was angry that he left TE for the selfish reason that I was sure people were going to blame me for it. And they have!

Not that it matters to any one, but isebel and i talk a lot. I wouldn't call it anything super serious or commited. We're two people who are very similar and get a long very well. We're single and we spend time together on a video game. It's really quite that simple. Now then, as much as I don't want to, I'm going to post here what some guy said to me. I'd really like this to be resolved, seeing as he's connected to some one in, or is in, the exiled, or so one would assume. I think it's really poor form and would appreciate if this sort of thing could be stopped before I have to do anything about it.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/moodawg/WoW/ ... ffkkkk.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ithryn
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Ithryn » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:19 am

Jesus tapdancing christ, it's like "Jr High School: The MMO" or something.