Life lessons learned through video games!

Anything goes!
Rokrayne
Legacy
Legacy

Life lessons learned through video games!

Post by Rokrayne » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:35 pm

1. Always check behind waterfalls. There’s always something cool back there.

2. If a door is protected by elaborate security devices, you can probably get through it eventually. If it’s just locked, however, you’re screwed.

3. It’s generally best to shoot anyone you see. You usually can’t hurt people unless they’re your enemies.

4. Doctors and other medical professionals are unnecessary. There are always other ways to recover from multiple stab and/or gunshot wounds, like first-aid kits or food or sometimes just standing still for a few seconds.

5. Never try to do anything, cooperatively or competitively, with strangers unless you want to be called by many vile and contradictory racial and sexual slurs.

6. A journey of a thousand miles begins with floating words telling you to use the ‘awds’ keys to walk.

7. There are some things in life you can’t control, like yourself during cut scenes.

8. Even if you accomplish something extraordinary and heroic over the course of dozens of hours, there’s still a bunch of busywork to do before you can call yourself 100 percent successful.

9. There is no reason not to break anything that can be broken.

10. If you talk to people for more than 30 seconds, they start repeating themselves.

11. Even in a major crisis, with people imploring you to do something immediately, you have plenty of time to wander around peeking into corners and exploring. You’ll know when something really has to happen immediately, because a timer will appear and start counting down.

12. There’s always room to improve your skills and hone your talents by killing more people.

13. Once you’ve saved the day, one option is to enter an arena and fight other people who also have saved the day. The other option is to save the day in the exact same way against tougher enemies.

14. If you’re ever lost and directionless, with no idea what to do with your life, look up the walk-through on the internet
Whoever says Paper beats Rok is an idiot. Next time I see someone say that I will throw a rok at them while they hold up a sheet of paper........
Tulgr
Legacy
Legacy

Re: Life lessons learned through video games!

Post by Tulgr » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:23 pm

I missed these lol.
+10
I hope to win the lottery... this time!
Rayne
Legacy
Legacy

Re: Life lessons learned through video games!

Post by Rayne » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:06 pm

One that I have found always true.

If there is a hallway that is a dead end, then there is probably something worth checking out somewhere in there.