Burning legion

Post by Kreskin » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:24 pm

http://www.cesspit.net/drupal/taxonomy/term/2

Looks like Horde gets Bloodelves/burninglegion/burningcrusade

Alliance get Pandaren....
Buzzkill
Registered Member

Post by Buzzkill » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:44 pm

Looks pretty sweet. But wtf is the thing the alliance gets? A freakin panda?!?! :lol:
Dugor
Registered Member

Post by Dugor » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:19 pm

I wonder what type of mounts the new races will get
Faiten
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Faiten » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:23 pm

pandas will get to ride cows
Crawlpappy
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Crawlpappy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:42 pm

Nymo wrote:OOh! I'm gonna make an elf whore!
nymo u rock momma!!!
Valermos
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Valermos » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:29 pm

i like the fact the level cap got moved to 70 and! bg between servers! awesome.
Gekha
Registered Member

Post by Gekha » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:35 am

Just thought id be the party crasher and say that none of this has been confirmed.

Thought id drop some input on the lv 70 cap thing. I dont like this idea. I think blizz could of come up with a more innovative way to advance chars in an expansion. Raising the lv cap totally trivializes currant end game content and the items thus obtained from them. You could say, O, people will stop around 60 and stuff and gear up in those instances. Fact is, who would spend the time needed to do that, when they could just lv to 70 and get blues that are better or at least = to but much easier to obtain.

Thing is, why raise the cap to 70? I think i posted a link to this post explaining all this, but i dont remember, ill have to find it again. To add more content? Not raising the lv cap wouldnt stop this. I dont see any reason in raising the cap myself. If anyone can think of why its good (minus people who like to grind) let me know.

I expected the beyond expansion char advancement to involve Hero classes, which it still might idk. Being something you work towards via quests or w/e which might give you uniquge abilites, or extra stat boosts, or w/e else. I would expect it to be very challanging to do of course, rather then just tack on another month of grinding to get to a new set of instances.

But idk, i guess its an mmo, and this is what practically every mmo does w/ expansion. Raise the lv cap.
Trench
70 Blood Elf Paladin

Formerly:
Gek, Gekha, Fishbulb
60 Orc Shaman, Warrior and Hunter
86er
Legacy
Legacy

Post by 86er » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:22 am

god damnit
Wasted
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Wasted » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:23 am

Faiten wrote:pandas will get to ride cows
us tauren dont appreciate comments like that, leave us alone!
Rayne
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Rayne » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:27 am

i'm deleting raymug and making a blood elf as soon as possible.
Faiten
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Faiten » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:53 am

u dont have to delete lol just make a guy name shylocke or raynemug
Rayne
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Rayne » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:58 am

i must delete him or i'll be tempted to play him, its the code of the alt.
Crawlpappy
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Crawlpappy » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:06 pm

Gekha wrote:Just thought id be the party crasher and say that none of this has been confirmed.

Thought id drop some input on the lv 70 cap thing. I dont like this idea. I think blizz could of come up with a more innovative way to advance chars in an expansion. Raising the lv cap totally trivializes currant end game content and the items thus obtained from them. You could say, O, people will stop around 60 and stuff and gear up in those instances. Fact is, who would spend the time needed to do that, when they could just lv to 70 and get blues that are better or at least = to but much easier to obtain.

Thing is, why raise the cap to 70? I think i posted a link to this post explaining all this, but i dont remember, ill have to find it again. To add more content? Not raising the lv cap wouldnt stop this. I dont see any reason in raising the cap myself. If anyone can think of why its good (minus people who like to grind) let me know.

I expected the beyond expansion char advancement to involve Hero classes, which it still might idk. Being something you work towards via quests or w/e which might give you uniquge abilites, or extra stat boosts, or w/e else. I would expect it to be very challanging to do of course, rather then just tack on another month of grinding to get to a new set of instances.

But idk, i guess its an mmo, and this is what practically every mmo does w/ expansion. Raise the lv cap.
in the words of Faitens lifepartner/roomate, TRUE!
Valermos
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Valermos » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:22 pm

rofl crawl - ya good pioint gek, who would wanna run mc every again? no one. they wont move the cap to 70, they cant, they have to many 60 instances and to much 6 things "set gear and all" set out on 60 it isnt possible.
Beerserker
Registered Member

Post by Beerserker » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:11 pm

aye,
read this with your scepticism hat on. everything in that post could have been guessed by anyone who's played the warcraft trilogy. the only part of the post that actually seemed like an actual, Blizzard-like addition, is using Caverns of Times to actually time travel.

believing anything on The Cesspit is akin to using The Inquirer as your source of news.