Help me 60's! :)

Anything goes!
Valermos
Legacy
Legacy

Help me 60's! :)

Post by Valermos »

Ok Niin, Xenmal, Kreskin, and either Gekha or Ray, i don't know u guys need to give em advice, i need you gusy to help me get this helmet! check the stats, and remember im a elemental / enhance shaman, meaning I OWN ALLIANCE FACES... ok look at these stats-

http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ool1em.jpg
Rayne
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Rayne »

the picture doesn't tell us anything about how you will get the helm.
Valermos
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Valermos »

go to rattlegore cage, 5 manning it, and we need to kill some bosss i summomn, but before he spawns, like 10 60 elites spawn, epic battle, theres a certain way u can do it tho
Rayne
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Rayne »

Sounds like fun, while were in scholo 5 man lets do jandice, i need her for my quest for a pimp shield.
86er
Legacy
Legacy

Post by 86er »

Ill help Voodoo, but not Val. I hate you Val :evil:
Valermos
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Valermos »

ok, i just got off work its 6:46 in the morning, 86 is sleeping in the room next to me, brb, let me go teabag him.....

LOL back, he moved :D
xenmal
Registered Member

Post by xenmal »

you put you balls in your own brother mouth? thought brother on brother sex was a southern thing only not a west coast thing.

sorry steve lol 8)
FOR THE HORDE!
Valermos
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Valermos »

nah man, didnt u see the newest oprah? that shits so popular, everywhere!
Niin
Registered Member

Post by Niin »

strat i found on forums.. not mine but sounds like a good strat

Ok, I am sure I posted this elsewhere before but here goes again.

I completed with the following party: Warrior, Priest, Druid, Rogue and Shaman.

Our party stood in the NW corner of the room on the pile of bones and started the event.

The first 2 waves are pretty easy so no need to explain how to deal with them, just be aware that the next phase will not spawn until the aspect(boss) is dead. If you need to mana up, have the priest shackle the boss until you are ready for the boss and the next phase.

Phase 3 is the killer but if you are in the NW corner of the room when the 9 green Elite ghosts spawn you will not aggro them so you can rest before you start. You should see the following: 3 ghosts in the NE corner, 3 ghosts in the middle and 3 in the SW corner.

Our warrior hugged the north wall and charged into the 3 in the NE corner, this also aggro'ed the 3 in the middle. The 3 ghosts in the SW corner did not aggro. We all moved to the NE corner and fought the 6 ghosts there. This is not really too hard as we only had to deal with 6.

Once the 6 were down we rested up again and killed the remaining 3.

Phase 4 is easy but you will not have any chance to rest before the Darkreaver unless you shackle the aspect(boss) and have every sit down to restup(still in combat so we used dreamless sleep on the casters). Phase 4 is meant to drain you. As a shaman, this was the phase I used most of my mana as I had to earth shock + grounding totem the shadow bolts. The Aspect does a AOE shadow bolt that hurts.

The actual Darkweaver is pretty easy, he mind controls but just purge the effect.

Good Luck and I hope you enjoy your helm and much I enjoy mine :)

id be glad to help on this quest as well hehe
Valermos
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Valermos »

Ok niin, thanks for that post, that last qave (the purples) is where we whiped, we waited not knowing they just keep popping, bam, bam bam bam bam, 1 after another every, well i'd say 30 seconds, 1 spawns, not agroing though, so i think we can do that, specially with ur mana tide totem, im thinkin this as a group - me, niin, (we both need quest) Xen, kreskin, and either ray or gek, whichever is on, if ur both on, i'd have to go with ray, since we have myself a dmg dealer and niin can doa little, and kreskin, i dont know, what do you guys thing?