Greetings from Good Game!

Deschaine
Registered Member

Greetings from Good Game!

Post by Deschaine » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Hey all,

I saw your post about a week ago looking for new membersor guilds to merge with and thought i'd take the time to introduce our guild and start exploring the possibility of a merger.

We currently have 8 or 9 active raiders and have 9/10 HM on farm. We are looking to expand to be able to run 16 man content. If not for the end of 1.1, then at least when we start 1.2. Full disclosure: I am a R/L friend of Kordolin's (who is taking FOREVER to get to 50 btw... :D ) and have played with the exiled in wow a couple years back, though not as a raider.

More about us:
We are mostly ex-raiders from WoW who played across several guilds/servers. We are friends IRL or through other games, so when SWTOR came out we took the opportunity to condense down into one guild.

We try and raid three nights a week. 2 nights for progression and 1 night for farm, though with only 8 raiders we have been having trouble filling up our farm raids in the middle of the week.

Also, we are big Dota/HoN players and usually run a few matches after raids and on off nights.

I will try and get our GM on here in the next couple days as he can tell you more of what we are looking for.

-Deschaine <Good Game>

Sorry if this is a double post!!
Faiten
Legacy
Legacy

Re: Greetings from Good Game!

Post by Faiten » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:39 am

what is you characters or the GMs name
mallek lets us know that some 18wheelers dont have 18wheels