Path of Exile

Discuss topics not related to World of Warcraft. Post some of the dankest memes or just shitpost. Whatever.
Annihilator
Legacy
Legacy

Path of Exile

Post by Annihilator » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Hello former friends/guildmates, and future acquaintances:

Some of you may remember me as a former guild member in WoW; an Orc warrior named, "Annihilator," from the time before WoW: Cataclysm was released.

From what I remember about "The Exiled" guild, this namesake was/is used as a cross-platform and cross-game guild, and so I come to you with a proposition.

I have been a Path of Exile player for about a year now, and with the games' recent Steam release, a guild system has been implemented. I have borrowed "The Exiled" name for my guild, and I wish to invite any current or future PoE players in The Exiled to consider continuing their exiles with me in this new realm. My focus is casual gameplay, and assistance, together with endgame content for those who are so inclined.

For those of you unfamiliar with Path of Exile, it is a completely free-to-play Diablo type "clone" more satisfying than Diablo 3. However, I am not here to advertise for the game, and so I encourage, if you are interested, to research this topic for yourself. I merely wish to continue the exiled tradition of friendly cooperation within another game for anyone here that is interested.

Due to the nature of the messaging system within this game, and the fact that I play multiple characters, it may be difficult for you to contact me within this game; however, I will say that my main character is named "Winterbourne," and I will also check this forum occasionally for PM's from people that might be interested in a guild invitation.

I have perused The Exiled's WoW roster, and although many names are now unfamiliar to me, there are quite a few that I still recognize. To those of you who remember me: I wish you a fond salutations; and, to everyone in The Exiled I hope you continue to do well in your endevours in game, as well as out.

Finally, although my interest in WoW has been over for a long time, I wish to make it clear that I do not in any way want to distract any exiles from whatever game they may be currently frequenting. I only want to continue The Exiled tradition in another realm for those of you who wish to, or have already made the leap this particular other world.

- Annihilator, aka Anni, aka etc...
Tsikura
Administrator

Re: Path of Exile

Post by Tsikura » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:23 am

Hello Anni. I don't think that people are playing the game. If your guild ever needs a forum and/or teamspeak it's all available here.
Terryn
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Terryn » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:06 pm

ANNI!!!
EX-Retadin extrordinare
SC2 - ex-Masters zerg
DOTA2 Feeder
Levels faster than vathral
Annihilator
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Annihilator » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Tsikura wrote:Hello Anni. I don't think that people are playing the game. If your guild ever needs a forum and/or teamspeak it's all available here.
Hi!

That's generous of you to make that offer. I will definitely consider it if I get enough members to make it worth while.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to find too many people here playing it, but I figured since I'm using The Exiled name, I might as well make it known that it has some small relation to the larger group.
Vathral
The Exiled
The Exiled

Post by Vathral » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:52 am

I think there are a couple of our players on our raiding roster who have played it on a very casual level. A couple of our players have watched other players play it in the past, so I will absolutely refer them to this post Anni.

It's great to see that you're still doing well, a couple folks mentioned your name a few weeks ago, so when I remember, I'll point them to this thread specifically, since some of the raiders are using the forums again.
Tinytimmay
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Tinytimmay » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:14 am

i was thinking about playing again, played the beta only got to like level 20 tho.
Annihilator
Legacy
Legacy

Post by Annihilator » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Tinytimmay wrote:i was thinking about playing again, played the beta only got to like level 20 tho.
Now's a good time to start again. GGG added a new 4 month league so everyone there is starting from scratch. However, if you prefer standard league we have a guild bank set up with items you can borrow while leveling up. I'm playing in both leagues myself.